View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #302
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Decided to pop over to Librivox and download a couple of books ready for my next attack of labyrinthitis (during which I can't read). I downloaded the first few chapters of Middlemarch and all of Wodehouse's "The White Feather". The reader of the latter has such a wonderful voice: very soft Californian, and he puts a lot of feeling into the character parts. I've only listened to the beginning.

Middlemarch has different readers, some read so fast that I've put my mp3 player to "slow" playback (Sansa Clip+).

Audiobooks are a new experience for me, but I'm trying to get used to them as there's nothing else I can do when I get labyrinthitis: everything seems to jiggle up and down.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote