View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #20
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Please remember that the Kobo Glo has not formally launched--it has sorta leaked out in various places. Not a word about the devices appears on the Kobo blog and you still can't buy them from Kobo itself. Kobo may or may not have sent them to the tech journalists in the US. If they did send them, they no doubt have an embargo for release of reviews until the formal device launch.

If I were Kobo, I would delay this a bit until the Amazon Paperwhite orgy was over .

A bit of history--back in the day--when Chapters Indigo had a majority share of Kobo--a device preordered through Chapters would arrive the day before the official launch. I ordered my Glow in early September. It appears to be walking from Ontario as it will be here October 4--the day before what is rumoured to be launch day in Canada.

Last edited by taming; 10-02-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: more info
taming is offline   Reply With Quote