Thread: iPhone iPhone 5 Cases?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
pagansoul
Evangelist
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I don't have the phone yet and don't expect to purchase until late in the month, that being said I already have 4 cases for it all off ebay. A lime green cover/case (like I have with my ereader) for about $5. A clear cover for the back (I always get one of these, under $5), I cound not resist a peacock feather design for $7 and a abstract design for about the same. I never spend much for cases because I like to change them so often it just is better that I get several cheap cases rather than one expensive case.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote