Thread: Debricking
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I dunno the solution.

but this has to be at least the fourth report of this "device bombs during long operation", not limited to k3flasher users either

perhaps there really is a defect raising it's head in some of these devices, or perhaps is is charge related? I assume you charged it to green battery first. you did.

Another thought is USB power cutting off after a certain time in windows, turn that off if you haven't already and you use that OS. (EDIT: also not really relevant reading back but I'll leave it here in case it does apply to someone)

I run out of ideas there. Good fortune

Last edited by twobob; 10-02-2012 at 08:20 AM. Reason: relevance. read the thread with more tea.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote