Thread: K5 Mplayer GUI?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
tcc runs on the device.

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=175834 lots (search"TCC geekmaster mobileread") of info there.

However I actually ended up using CS TC 2007q3 and x-compiling for my tests as tcc was being stroppy.

Lots of info how to do that on the KeK thread. (search "Kindle Kek Knc1")
I don't use window much anymore since the device is linux, pointless extra effort for the sake of not using the right OS. IMHO. (unless you were devving c# or something - then it's the right tool for the job)

So, can't help you on windows sadly. but no doubt that is well documented too.

all I do is

include my flags

include my path for the TC

call gcc -o something something.c (and any libs that might be needed, none for this IIRC)

job done.

so something along those lines but in windowese mate.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote