View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 AM   #14
por
Groupie
por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.por is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by aghribi View Post
Hi everyone,

I am hesitating between different large e-ink e-book readers. For now in the top list are : Ectaco jetbook color, onyx boox m92 and pocketbook pro 912. Comparing the hardware, the two first are superior and very similar. I like the color triton of the ectaco (but hate its windows based os) and the open source firmware development of the onyx.

Is there a way to install onyx-boox m92 firmware into the jetbook color?

Thanks
I had a jetbook color a while ago. If you ask me, it's not usable since the current gen E-inc screen are already somewhat dark and with the color filter on top of it it becomes unbearable. The device is ok for reading only in perfect light environments.

Also, the scribbling capabilities are superior on the M92 (at least it used to be like that several moths ago)

Last edited by por; 10-02-2012 at 07:02 AM.
por is offline   Reply With Quote