View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #16
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by oritbj View Post
I restarted Calibre in debug mode and thought you should at least take a look at the report. it might help?

Attachment 93178
That report is completely consistent with CC being told that it isn't licensed. Why GP tells that to CC running on your tablet is the open question.

I am emailing you the test version of CC that has some workarounds that might help in your case. Let me know what happens.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote