View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #228
wynand32
Enthusiast
wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wynand32 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've only seen one other person say they got theirs today, and that was in the Kindle Boards forum. what kind of splotchiness are you seeing? Is it the eInk or the light layer? I noticed one of the reviews from this morning had light and dark shadows from the light at the bottom of the screen.
I updated my other posts on this, and basically the splotchiness was actually apparently just oil from my fingers as I touched the screen. In short, it wiped off, and shows up periodically in other places. It's only noticeable, actually, at an angle, and doesn't show at all when looking straight-on. I'll update my other post as well to avoid any confusion.

Really, there's only the little bit of shadowing at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise, the lighting is uniform and very pleasant. I'm finding level 13 out of 24 to be just right for most environments so far.
wynand32 is offline   Reply With Quote