Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #1281
jusmee
Guru
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch / Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Maybe it was to shut us up for a while in case our negative remarks about Kobo affected the sales of their new ereaders ?

...or am I being tooo nasty to a bunch of well meaning guys !
They aren't perfect when it comes to advertising. They are still saying that the Kobo devices can read newspapers and magazines, but still, the Kobo desktop reports that nothing is available in this area. So, while it is true they can read newspapers, it a little misleading to advertise that as a feature in places where that feature is just NOT available. This was another disappointment I got when I bought my Kobo Touch.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote