View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #21424
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'll sing you this October song
Oh, there is no song before it
The words and tune are none of my own
For my joys and sorrows bore it
Beside the sea
The brambly briers in the still of evening
Birds fly out behind the sun
And with them I'll leaving
The fallen leaves that jewel the ground
They know the art of dying
And leave with joy their glad gold hearts
In the scarlet shadows lying.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnJdQ9izto )

Good morning, everyone! Happy October! Gee, it sure came in with a roar this year. I even had to put on my heavy riding jacket last night. I was wearing shorts and T-shirts two days ago, and yesterday had to switch to heavy leather gloves just to go to a store a few kilometers away!

Hot tea really hits the spot this morning as I sit here wrapped in a blanket! East India Company's "Assam" tea, to be precise. And a bowl of rice, miso soup, and some tsukemono before I head out for the day. Just one more week or so before we leave for the mountain flying, so I've been pushing my legs extra hard with stair climbing and hill walking. This cooler weather will make the workouts a lot more comfortable.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote