View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #13
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellett View Post
I just converted my Nook Color from Cyanogen(mod) 7 to Cyanogen(mod) 9 and am now experiencing the exact same problem, with no cure among the suggested remedies.
Sorry, but we cannot support non-standard android ROMs. There is no way we can know what they do or don't do and how they integrate with GP licensing. And even if we could figure it out, there is probably little we could do to fix anything.

For licensing to work you must have installed the google play application suite, and in particular Google Play Services. Have you done this?

Given that mod 9 is ICS, the changes I mentioned above for handling licensing will not have any effect. If you have installed GP services and if it doesn't start to work by itself in a short time (google play server delays), then the only thing you can do is go back to mod 7.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote