View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #34579
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Looking into getting away for a midweek or maybe even a full week in January or February. The Center Parcs park I went to almost a year ago is about 170 for a midweek in one of their luxury appartments but various Landal parks (including the one I went to with my sister in March) is around 200 for a luxury bungalow for a full week.

Landal has less things to do, a small swimming pool and a small restaurant and shop. But in Center Parcs I didn't participate in any of the activities and I don't swim (people might get traumatized when seeing me in a swimsuit ). I liked the restaurant. The only thing is that the shop is small and somewhat overpriced (CP has a bigger even more overpriced supermarket) and if it's cold I don't like to cycle 15 minutes to the nearest supermarket in town.

Or I might pick another Landal, however, the one we went to earlier this year is most convenient for my father when bringing me: he plays billiard every Monday in that town so he can go right through.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote