View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
This is a silly question, but how much charge did the reader have when you took it right out of the box?

I'm hoping the Chapters near us is putting them out today, I'd really like to get my hands on one. From everything I've seen, it looks like the KG could be a genuine contender to the Kindle Paperwhite.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote