View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #18
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin v3, iPad, Kindle 4NT
I don't recall ever feeling like an LCD is causing more eyestrain than my eInk devices, as long as the brightness levels are roughly matching the ambient light. Too bright or too dim for the conditions and yes I've felt it.

Ease of reading on the eyes wasn't why I bought an eInk though, it's ability to read at all outside :P Reading an LCD outside IS a huge strain on my eyes, or rather, was the few times I attempted it
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote