View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:27 AM   #18
leodevua
leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.leodevua shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
EDIT: Mine doesn't show Online/Offline status for my contacts in my Skype list!!! What about you guys?

You don't need to go through xterm or JoppyTerm to run this! Here is what I did until I find a way to send this app to background / bring it forward on the screen:

When Skype is running, you still can see the top black bar. Click on it and toolbar will appear. What you can do is click on the Kindle Store button (in my Kindle, I've replaced it and assigned it to Browser). It'll send Skype to background.
If you want to kill Skype, download my extension, but you have to change it so it works for you.

It works for me for now!
This version doesn't support offline/online status, developing in progress now.