View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 1, PRS-650, Sony S Tablet
K4NT-Can you display book title while reading?

My mother's KK finally bit the dust forcing her to start using her K4 NT. Her biggest complaint is that the title of the book doesn't display while she is reading.

Is there an option for this? If so, can you provide directions that I can send to her? (I don't have a K4 NT).

Thanks in advance for any guidance. I just found out that is the primary reason she never used the Sony reader I gave her either
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote