View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #26
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I find Amazon's information releases highly selective. And doing a search of patents assigned to Amazon (there are 79 of them), I couldn't find any for lighting. So I wouldn't blame this reviewer for ignoring an unsubstantiated vendor claim. If I'm wrong about that, and there is an actual story out there explaining the four year research saga, I'll retract this statement.
If Amazon purchased a company that patented the technology would one still be able to find the specific lighting patent under Amazon's name? I know next to nothing about patents but Amazon does buy companies from time to time.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote