View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #24
rpm1983
rpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheeserpm1983 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Retina iPad 3, iPhone 4S, Kindle 4S, Kindle Paperwhite 2 (on order)
Not much in-depth information and seems like the author doesn't know much about e readers as they didn't even mention the increased screen resolution and contrast and compare it to previous Kindles.

In the slideshow at the bottom of the review, there are pictures taken in the dark of the screen with the light on which I don't think we've seen before as at the announcement event the hands on area was very well lit.

It very well could just be the exposure from the camera settings, or the way it photographs, but I'm concerned about what look like bright spots from the LEDS which are embedded along the bottom edge. Outside of those, the lighting on the screen looks very even as promised

I can't stand uneven lighting on screens it really bothers my eyes, I can't even use the light on the K4 cover we have because it drives me crazy. I was hoping the Paperwhite solved this problem, will have to wait to read more reviews or wait until I get mine on the 10th to know for sure
rpm1983 is offline   Reply With Quote