View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I just noticed you are in the UK. The rules might be different across the pond from what they are here in the USA. Over here I use my various @kindle.com addresses to send books directly to my Kindles/devices via WiFi without charge. As long as you have a WiFi connection there is no need to use the 3G. Save the 3G for when you are away from WiFi.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote