Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Whoa... whut the..?

Tell me that wasn't a panda that just brushed behind me! He's heading for that stand of bamboo (and exactly what is a stand of bamboo doing in Wales? That stuff will grow anywhere...)

Strange: The panda glanced back at me, and the patches around its eyes are unusual. The right patch looks like the number four, and the left patch looks like a number eight.

Say, there are pandas all over the place. Sitting in the grass... walking around in groups. That one's riding a penny-farthing (how in the world did he get up there?). Each one has different black markings around its eyes, and they all look like numbers! There's a twenty-one... there, a sixty-three... there, a nineteen... and there's one with a patch between the eyes as well, making him... two-thirty-two...

Two-thirty-two... I wonder how many pandas there are around here?...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote