Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
cathalmc
cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathalmc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi

Ah, it's always exciting to open the door, throw my rucksack onto the bed, and have a quick nosey around a new hotel room.

Hi, my name's Cathal and I'm (trying to be) a writer.

Irish, now living in London, already published a few things to Amazon, but not getting great sales cos I'm too ignorant, lazy, and bashful on the self-promotion front. I'll be trawling for tips and inspiration here; I'm sure I'll find an abundant haul. And I hope to be able to bring something useful with me too.

Very impressed already with the range of sub-forums! I've lots to catch up on
cathalmc is offline   Reply With Quote