View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:28 PM   #53
Randy11
Fanatic
Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Randy11 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Privately I spend a lot of my time supporting Onyx users in forums. But now I see folks here talking about whose store offers cheaper products now.

I don't know. Perhaps other competitors are right. Why bother when you can just buy a good SEO stated and already build-up domain, take a build-up product offer slightly lower prices than competitors and spent more time with enjoying life and family.

Shall someone else care about Onyx users? I donít think so. I really feel responsible for products, sold in our store. This is why we donít offer low cost stuff. I have a dream to be a part of creation process of products, which could fit to all needs of professional users.

I really appreciate those customers, whose decision is based not only on idea to look for discounters, but also means to support and give thanks with their purchase to a seller, who proves with his activity , that he is really dedicated to his customers.
Booxtor, I like your position.

For a device like the M92, my main criterion is not the price but the support available. It's not a perfect device, it must be improved and supported.
In a long term vision, it's most important to support all people ready to give some help to the developpement or the community.

I like the devices "open", I know that the M92 is not fully "open source". The SDK is available, some users maid some usefull tools, if your are enough good, a new firmware could be done - on a device not locked by the buyer.

The M92 must be protected, for other devices I've lost time to search a cover/protection. I prefer an complete offer of good quality. The Booxtor's solution is good for me.

The price isn't the single criterion.

Last edited by Randy11; 10-01-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote