View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
49Kat
I'm just a bird, see?
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650 (1st reader); Kobo Vox (retired); iPad2;iPad Mini;iPhone5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
but anyway, I just use google picasa, upload my photos to there, they automatically appear on my vox (and other android devices)
I have Picasa on my laptop. Do you e-mail the photos to yourself or upload them to Picasa's web album? And if you use the web album, how do you access them on the Vox? I've never uploaded anything to Picasa's web album, so I'm not familiar with how that goes. I've put photos on my Vox by e-mailing them to my gmail account and then downloading the attachment through the gmail app on the Vox.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote