View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Question writing to the framebuffer topmost (or mugging Xorg)

Hi.

When running a fbcon SDL application. In normal Kindle 5 mode with cvm and Xorg active, I am unsure how to bring it to the "front"

simply passing a STOP signal to cvm Xorg doesn't do the trick.

Is there a way to influence this seeming interference with the FB or am I just being dim.

SDL_VIDEODRIVER=fbcon SDL_NOMOUSE=1 prboom -nofullscreen -noaccel -width 512 -height 384 -nosound

even with a while true; do eips '';usleep 80000;done
will only bring up a black screen until Xorg or awesome are actually killed (as it stands) I would prefer a more elegant solution

Answers on a postcard.

Thanks all.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote