View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmax View Post
Hi guys, I am trying to read a ePub book (Collins Cobuild Active English Grammar) on my M92 but I am not able to do it...I have authorized my M92 with Adobe Digital Editions and the ePub file is now in the internal storage memory.
Every time I try to open it, I see this error on m92 screen: "Error while opening document /media/flash/Digital Editions/Collins Cobuild.epub"

A.D.E. recognizes this reader and allows to copy the document from my mac to the reader and says that the reader is authorized.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english
I don't know anything about how to fix your authorisation problem.

But if it was my problem, I'd side-step the issue by googling Apprentice Alf's blog.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote