View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
robynmau
robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wink Will it become possible to see Audiobooks In Calibre?

Good Morning

I love my ereader [Kindle] and use it all the time. I've used Calibre since day 1 for my libary management, and find it a fantastic tool!!

I'm hooked on audiobooks as well. I use them when I'm being active [pretty often] on my Sony Walkman. I know Calibre is set up for managing 'written books', but is it possible there is something happening to add the 'mp3' of audiobooks into the Calibre library?

Yeah, I know, I'm probably asking a bit much, but if I don't ask, I won't know, eh

Cheers

Robyn

PS: Sorry if this is not the correct place for my question, but I couldn't find anything else.
robynmau is offline   Reply With Quote