View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #144
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yeah it's still amazes me every time I turn it on and look at that near white screen. You got people coming in here trying to argue who never even seen one but once you have seen both versions there no question that Amazon fixed something and it wasn't the fonts.
I just got my K4B today and the difference in screens is obvious. I put the two K4s side by side and there's no doubt that the K4B has a lighter, sharper screen.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote