View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Nexutix
with TBR of 500+ !!!
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
If pdfviewer is installed can be easily checked by removing (or renaming) extensions.cfg and then opening a pdf via -> library -> select pdf -> long press OK -> open with and see if it offers more than only AdobeViewer.
It offers all options as mentioned in extensions file. After I [OK] on pdfviewer option, it says Error- Can't launch program. Are you sure 301 firmware has it? Maybe 360 and above only have?

My firmware is : 15.3 for PB301

Also, is it available as ".app" file? Maybe I can copy it to /system/bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Are you sure that CoolReader is able to read soo many file formats?
I just copied it from somewhere here on MR. I prefer fbreader, always.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote