View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #13
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1 & Samsung Galaxy 5 media player
I've been using Firefox for years now and have never had a problem downloading any Calibre update.
I do go through Calibre...when I open Calibre it notifies me of an update...I click to update and Firefox opens to the Calibre site and I download and install. Easy peasy.

Thank you for the most recent offering of Calibre. I've used it for quite some time on a variety and have had very few, most of my own making, problems with the program.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote