View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Dump Chrome. Get Firefix. Much better browser.
well that's a personal preference, but it occurs to me to test a calibre download in firefox....

same bug ... it builds within downloads folder then vanishes & firefox reports cancelled..

so its not a chrome specific bug & it is not linked to IDM ( As I don't have that linked to firefox).... the plot thickens...

i googled some more - found & toggles a browser.download.scan.when done field in firefox - that browser now works OK

I've no idea how to do that in chrome though

Last edited by cybmole; 09-29-2012 at 10:16 AM.
cybmole is online now   Reply With Quote