Accualy, I've made it. I'll post for others (using Acrobat)
1. Crop pages as much as possible
2. Print>printer: Adobe PDF
3. In the print screen select properties>adobe pdf settings>add PDF page size
4. Create a new one with the size of your reader (for PRS-T1 it's 90.6mm and 122.4mm)
5. Back to the print screen select "Tile large pages" and tweak the option (I've used a 95 and 0.9 inches which split pages into two horizontal section, overlapping should ensure you're not missing piecese between pages)
6. Print and use the .ps file you get by double clicking to generate the pdf.
Last edited by EcceGallo; 09-29-2012 at 09:28 AM.