View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
unboggling
by the bootstraps
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2, Nexus 7, KindleT, iPad1, Kindle3KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@unboggling - the Modify ePub plugin uses *exactly* the same settings that a calibre conversion does. So a change to the default page settings would work for both Modify ePub and a calibre conversion.
@kiwidude, I didn't know that, thanks for the info. And it is a good rule-of-thumb to avoid unnecessary conversions.

Edit: Which particular Modify ePub settings apply the Common Options page settings? I may want to apply those to all ePubs in my library that were previously converted with input profile = default, and output profile = kindle because images are slightly wrong-sized when reading those ePubs on Nexus7.

Edit2: I see "Insert or replace cover." But that doesn't handle resizing any other images in the format, such as maps, does it?

Last edited by unboggling; 09-28-2012 at 06:30 PM.
unboggling is online now   Reply With Quote