View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #21381
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi aceflor. So very glad that you and your family are safe. *I would have loved to have seen your kids' expressions when things were unpacked and the wii was not there.*

How is everyone else dealing with the water situation, CRussel? It sounds like you have it covered, but it would seem as though most people are not as well prepared as you are. I know that I am not prepared for something like that. Bottled water is the best I could do, but I imagine that, in this situation, there is a lot of information and suggestions being put out for people?

Coffee in my cup and thinking about going out to the patio to read.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote