View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #2633
montalex
Addict
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle Keyboard 3G
After installing Kindle 3.4 (more than a week ago), my Kindle has become very sluggish. There is sometimes big lag between pushing a page turn button and the actual page turn, and even moving the cursor takes much more time. I do not have more than 50 books on my device, and I have verified indexing. After installing 3.4 I updated NiLuJe's jailbreak and font and screensaver hacks. I can't imagine that those things could have any affect on processor speed. I do have a launchpad and kindlepdfviewer installed. Also, I don't see how these could slow anything down.

I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I found it on the Amazon.com Kindle blog. I'm just checking to see if any of the hacks here could affect the new firmware.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote