View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #21379
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
On a funnier note : during the fire (I was alone here with the kids), I decided to pack the emergency bag and move down to the coast to ensure the kids were safe. Part of the emergency bag was their school books and materials, but not the wii (it does not make it to my top ten). You should have seen the looks on their faces when they realized which are my priorities....

VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote