View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #234
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyBooks View Post
{With Kobo, all your sideloaded books are not added to your Kobo account, so they do not sync over your different devices.}
and Mrs.Often...I noticed also with my kobo app on my phone that if I download a "free book" it does not sync with my reader for some reason. My kobo wifi came with 100 classics preloaded as well that does not sync with my library or ultimately my phone app. So when i was reading Jayne Eyre on my reader...I had to download it to my phone app and remember the page i was on. Just a weird quirk i guess. and not a big deal...really.
Actually, all books from Kobo should sync between the Kobo app on your phone and your ereader. I'm not 100% certain about the free books that were preloaded on the device, but the books you download from the website (including the free ones) should sync. Are you sure you have Wifi turned on on your Kobo? You don't have to have it on permanently, just regularly enough to keep the sync you want.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote