View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #57
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
Got my Galaxy Note 10.1 and I love it! You're right, it needs more documentation, but I went on the 'net and watched videos, used your great suggestions and also downloaded the manual on the Play store. I have been doing family genealogy for years and this will eliminate so much paper. Research trips will be great. I had been looking for a pen tablet and this is the perfect size for my needs. I'll be learning about this all weekend.
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote