Thread: iPhone iPhone 5 Cases?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
Casey57
Connoisseur
Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Casey57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3/Kindle Fire/Kindle Touch/iPhone/iPod/iPad
I am a fan of Oberon cases (sleeves). Pricey, but excellent craftsmanship. I think a leather case for the iPhone is somewhere around 40 dollars. My phone has been very well protected and the sleeves are beautiful to boot.

I don't believe they have an exact iPhone 5 case on their website yet, but I own one for the iPhone 4. I received my new iPhone5 on Tuesday and the new phone still fits, even though it is a bit taller.
Casey57 is offline   Reply With Quote