View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #713
knc1
Embedded Cheerleader
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
Then I tried CS toolchains (all of them) and with a lot of help from others succeeded (with most of them). Now it's Linaro. Just wanted to see what works (and what we can make work). Kinda like "We do stuff so you don't have too" . But of course, everyone is welcome to try too.

P.S. I hope you don't find me too strange for considering this kind of thing "fun" .
Too bad you didn't either get you toolchain from the DIY-KeK resource pool; and/or
Read twobob's thread reporting the results of each CS/MG toolchain.

I guess we can call what you did as "independent confirmation" - other than the artifacts caused by your local problems.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote