View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #222
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozawun View Post
I don't believe this for a minute.

It's not really true, is it?
Of course. I shouldn't be telling you this, but a relative of mine is librarian in the research library at a local community college. Apparently the returns shelf swings open to reveal a set of fireman's poles that lead to the "Book Cave". This is where the masks and costumes are kept, and the horses are stabled.

I've been told that it's hardest to get overdue books back from 2nd and 3rd year nursing students, who have developed their own style of martial arts as they are used to patients fighting back. However it's much easier to deal with the Computer Technology students, as a masked, horse riding woman appearing in their rooms has them (well, the males anyway), gibbering in the corners.

Don't let on that you know...