View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:20 AM   #49
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice13 View Post
Hi Janek,
I mentioned the directive myself to communicate that ArtaTech respects 24 months of seller responsibility.
Cut the crap, mister. All that counts is that you are liable for all defects in the 24 month period.

The following is to be found on your website
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx-boox.com
There is a 12 months warranty on the Onyx Boox devices. Be aware that the following forms of damage are not under warranty:

Water and moisture damage / Accidental damage
Damage due to uncompatible componants
Damage due to modification on the device without the approval of Onyx International.
I'd be very quick to change that, unless you want the UOKiK to sit on your back. If I'm not mistaken, misrepresenting warranty conditions is a legally punishable act...

Last edited by janek; 09-28-2012 at 05:28 AM.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote