View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #56
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 GN 8, GN 12.2, Asus Vivotab Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by megthered View Post
Thanks so much for your insight guys. I am deciding on a tablet and the Gnote was on my list. I just needed to read some hands on with it. I can't wait to get mine.
Great! Your going to love it. I downloaded Papyrus, great note taking App. I use it and S-Note depending upon what I'm doing.

I just ordered the first gen Galaxy note phone. I would have liked the new one but off contract is way more then I want to pay for a phone.. I hope I like it as much as I do the tablet. Can't wait to get it..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote