View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #26
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutraa View Post
. . . for current and retired Navy and Marines. See http://navy.lib.overdrive.com/E83C5D...en/Default.htm

I probably shouldn't be sharing this because it will increase borrowing rates, but I find many ebooks with long waiting lists at my local public library are immediately available on the Navy site.

Thanks to all who serve(d) and US taxpayers, too!
Birmingham, AL straddles the county line (but is primarily in Jefferson County), and I live in Shelby county. Since I live in the city of Birmingham, I get access to Jefferson County's library, but because I live in Shelby County, I also have access to its library. I find that Shelby County's waiting lists are shorter than Jefferson's.
hwlester is online now   Reply With Quote