View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #29
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Joy of Joys I will go check it out.

I actually can get it to display without much problem in the front end - while running Xorg - but the xorg is toppermost so I have to use wangles to get it to the top...

(like running a fullscreen WAF and other horrible hacks I am trying)

Possibly DIAG's will fix it and give me a better testing bed.

But ostensibly, with no inputs, and no FB flush (ATM, without manual massage), I have doom running fully on the 5.

Diags here I come. SS to follow. Also need to make a quick screenshots button... perhaps reprogram the "store" button for now.

SSH probably has something to offer. perhaps I should just dump the fb0 to file?
I'll read up. my old perl wangle is no good via non cert ssh.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote