View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
Indio777
Groupie
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Nook ST Glow, Nook HD, Nook HD+, Galaxy S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Thanks for the information, Indio777.

That last, unpublished novel sounds wonderfully wacky and lopsided....exactly what I would like to read.

Don
Yes, actually last three sound good. I found at least some episodes of the web serial: http://www.spike.com/. Not sure if that is all of them, they seem to stop at Chapter Six.

Edit: I searched Spike for "Since Noon Yesterday" and those were the results on the first page of hits only. Spike may have episodes from the other two books, but their search engine does not seem to work very well, in terms of being able to easily find anything specific. Would have to go through multiple pages of search results.

Last edited by Indio777; 09-27-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: clarification, additional info
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote