View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, kindle touch wifi, iPad3 wifi
I did in the end set up a new ID. However, when I went on the iPad as soon as I hit the App button it took me to the old ID. In the end, I fiddled and fiddled and eventually managed to get it to accept the old ID, with all the new data + a new password. So I'm not bothering about the new ID any more, since I was finally able to buy an App with the old one.

The trouble is that I'm not at all sure of everything I did, but the new ID seemed to work as a catalyst.

ETA I used to be an Apple fan back in the 1980s and early 1990s, finally giving up after OS problems, but this kind of thing makes me rather fed up. Still, we've both got iPad3s now, so we'll have to learn to tolerate Apple.

Last edited by DMB; 09-27-2012 at 09:10 AM.
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote