View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Aaahh...paper cut!

I loved both of them, but I was swayed more with the powered by your imagination one. While it poked fun at the battery limitation (not so much a problem with a dedicated e-reader as opposed to a tablet) I read other aspects such as the deal with companies wanting to change our consumption of books from mere reading, to watching clips as well to inserted audio and to the dreaded book trailer. All imagination destroying.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote