Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:34 AM   #52
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
So what you're saying is that, at best Santa outsources jobs and at worst he is a tax evader and that the government of Canada encourages this activity...I'm betting the beavers gave him the idea. Why would he move to Montreal? The best thing to come out of Montreal is the Washington Nationals (heh, so long Expos) and that's not saying much.

Wooden toys...that has got to be a HUGE demand for today's kids..."Mommy, I wanna wooden ducky, but only if it's using Android 4.1. I've got too many android ducky apps to switch to one of those weird iDucks."
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote