View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #19
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Interesting. Of those mentioned in that survey the only two that I have ever eaten a burger at are Culver's and Fuddruckers. That is excluding A&W Restaurant and the bottom of the list staring with Carl's Jr. down. Those I consider places to satisfy a hunger that will not wait to allow a place that serves a appetizing burger to be found.

So anyway Culver's burgers have never seemed that great to me, but Fuddruckers does serve a very nice burger. Quality fresh ground beef and a do it yourself fixings bar. The best burgers I have ever had eating out at a restaurant that could possibly earn the designation of a chain are at Barney's Burger's, a strictly California chain.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote