Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #44
NickyWithNook
Fanatic
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GlowLight, Kindle PW2, iPad 3, Nook Tablet & Color, Rooted STR
I have an iPad, a Nook, a Kindle, and an Android phone. I don't really care for the Android phone, and when it's time to replace, I'll get an iPhone. I love the Nook and Kindle (both e-ink) for reading books, and I love the iPad for everything else. I'm not sure how to answer the poll.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote